Gate valve zGAT Fig. 021
Material: Grey cast iron, nodular cast iron
Nominal pressure: 10 bar
Nominal diameter: 400-1400 mm
Temperature range: -10...+120°C
Working position: Vertical
- length of construction according to PN EN 558-1 FTF N.14
- flanges with sealing surfaces (type B) are drilled according to PN EN 1092-2:
– for gate valves DN 700 – 1000 are drilled on PN 10
– for gate valves DN 1200 – 1400 are drilled on PN 2,5.
- wheel for hand operation can be assembled directly on gate valve or on stanchion (execution for stanchion) depending on building place of gate valve.
- gate valve 021 has root as well as stem with thread outside of body